Public Servants Housing Loans Scheme Board is located at the Ministries Accra inside the Architectural Engineering Service Limited (AESL) Building.
These are the addresses
PUBLIC SERVANTS HOUSING LOANS
P O BOX 46
030 66 20 95
030 67 57 85
030 68 47 51
030 68 47 67
The Public Servants’ Housing Loans Scheme Board was established to assist Civil/Public Servants to acquire their own residential property through the granting of mortgage loans. The Act establishing the Board is NRCD 319 of 1975.
Application Forms endorsed by the Head or Directors of Departments and Agencies of applicants are submitted with the necessary attachments.
Pay slip/Two passport pictures
When these requirements are met, the documents are processed and approved by the Board.
P S H L S B
NEW APPLICATION – PROCEDURE FOR HOUSING LOANS
1. Submition of Approved Building Plan/Title/Deed/Land Certificate
2. Valuation – Site Inspection Report by AESL
3. Land Documents, Legal Adivisior’s Comments
4. Board Approval
5. Insurrance Policy
6. Preparationof Vocher/Auditing
7. Writing And Signing of Cheque
8. Purchase of mortgage Form
9. Ability to Pay
Welcome to WordPress.com. This is your first post. Edit or delete it and start blogging!